Freephone 08000 699 121
Fast Track Reclaim Logo

Marriage Allowance Claims


You may have paid TOO MUCH tax

Claim a TAX REFUND - up to


Check Now By submitting your enquiry, you agree to our privacy policy & terms of use and agree we may use the contact details provided to contact you about your potential claim(s) and tax preparation services.

100% No Win No Fee Compensation Claims

*FEE EXPLANATION: We work on a No Win No Fee basis providing peace of mind that our claims are based on the end result. If your claim is successful we will deduct a fee 36% plus VAT subject to a minimum charge of £30 inc VAT. Where the value of the rebate received from HMRC falls below £30 inc VAT, we will limit our Fee to the total amount of the rebate received. Fast Track Reclaim acts as a Tax intermediary only. You do not have to use Fast Track Reclaim to make a tax refund or allowance request, you could contact HMRC directly.

How to take control of your taxes

It's as easy as...

Step 1

Complete and sign the form online

Step 2

We'll check to see if you qualify for a tax refund

Step 3

Tax preparation completed, claim made to HMRC and a refund is paid

Why Can I Claim Marriage Tax Allowance?

You can claim Marriage Allowance if all the following apply:

You're married or in a civil partnership
Either you or your partner's Income Tax or income is below your Personal Allowance (usually £12,500)
Either you or your partner pays Income Tax at the basic rate, which usually means their income is between £12,501 and £50,000 before they receive Marriage Allowance

Your claim can be backdated for 4 years which means you can claim up to £1220 with a further future savings of £1000's

Claim Now

How long does my claim take?

One of the main reasons why it is essential to get your claim in as quickly as possible is due to the amount of time needed to make a claim. Normally, it would take around 6-8 weeks to get a pay-out from HMRC however due to the COVID pandemic HMRC are advising that tax refunds can take up to 28 weeks.

Am I guaranteed a refund?

If you meet the criteria then yes. While we aim to secure everyone a refund it all depends on your individual circumstances and the final calculation from HMRC.

How does it work?

The process is simple. All we need to do is get some basic information when you fill out our online claim form. Once you sign and submit the online form we complete all the necessary work and your dedicated claims handler will contact HMRC to negotiate and secure you the most amount of refund as possible. As an added bonus your tax codes will be changed meaning you will pay less tax every year, saving an estimated £15,000 over your lifetime.

Am I entitled to it?

We can claim this benefit for all married couples or civil partners, where one of the partners earns less than £50,000 per year. The other partner will either be unemployed or earning less than £12,500 a year. Where this is the case we will transfer some of the low/no earning partners tax-free allowance to the tax paying ones and backdate this to April 2019.

Why use us to claim your marriage tax back

We're fast, friendly and efficient.
We offer a free assessment on a no win, no fee basis.
We have over 10 years experience in claims management.
100% online service. No paperwork required.